Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Feel Pretty...Oh So Pretty!

Did you notice I got a facelift? Ok, it wasn't me (although I totally wouldn't mind, but that's a post for a different day!).  My blog is looking oh so pretty thanks to Leelou Blogs! If you are needing a facelift of the blogging variety, definitely check her out!

I'm still ironing a few kinks out, so if you notice a few links or buttons that aren't going to the right place, please bear with me!  I'm hoping it will be full speed ahead by this weekend.  Thank you for your patience as I've been figuring out blogging platforms and getting a makeover!  

Stay tuned because I have some great info coming up to help you make it through the holiday season without breaking the bank or having a nervous breakdown!

1 Comments:

Blogger trulytrayce said...

CUTE cute cute!! Love the new look!

November 11, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home