Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween: Ghoulishly Good Deals on Mexican Food!

Halloween is just around the corner and we're a little too old to do the trick or treating thing at our house. However, that doesn't mean we don't still want some free stuff! Looks like we'll be swinging by Taco Bell and Chipotle on Halloween.

FREE BlackJack Taco on Halloween: Stop in to Taco Bell between 6pm and midnight and receive a FREE BlackJackTaco.


So this next one requires a little more effort, but it's definitely worth it since I love this place!!!

I LOVE (and I mean I big pink puffy heart LOVE) Chipotle! If you dress like a burrito, (hope you have lots of free foil), you'll get a free burritto or burrito bowl from 6pm to close on Halloween. Also, just one more reason to love Chipotle...they have an iPhone app for ordering! How sweet is that!


There are probably others as well, but since Chipotle and Taco Bell are two of our favorites, I thought I'd share them with you. As with any good deal like this, always call to make sure your local stores are participating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home