Saturday, October 31, 2009

Family Fun Night

I love Chipotle and it's quite a treat for me when I get to eat there! So when I heard about their "Boo-rito" Halloween promotion, I was thrilled. If you dressed like a burrito or taco between 6 and 10 tonight, you got a FREE burrito! My family wasn't quite as thrilled as I was, but they humored me and we all dressed up like burritos and tacos.

When was the last time your family fun night included something like this?

Or a heartwarming moment like this?
Or something that make your kids laugh hysterically?
Or even roll on the floor laughing?
All this AND free food from Chipotle! That's my kind of Family Fun night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Fun AND free food? Sounds like a good night to me!! :)

November 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Heather of Swallowing A Moose said...

Thanks for swinging by my blog and for the encouragement on adoption! I greatly appreciate it! I'm looking forward to the blessings the Lord is gonna let flow through the whole journey! It's exciting!

Have an awesome week!

November 1, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home