Sunday, August 23, 2009

Review: Bounce Dryer Bar

If your house is anything like our house, laundry is a never-ending task! I don't normally get excited about anything laundry related, but I have to tell you honestly, I am pretty darn excited about the new Bounce Dryer Bar. I got a coupon from Vocalpoint for the Bounce Dryer Bar and since we were out of dryer sheets, I thought I'd give it a try....and to my surprise, I love it!

According to the Bounce website, Dryer Bar technology has been used for years in hotels and other places where large quantities of laundry are done daily. The Bounce Dryer Bar attaches to the inside of your dryer and freshens each load automatically. You can choose from a 2 month bar or a 4 month bar. When the bar needs to be replaced, a replacement indicator will appear. Once the indicator appears, you just need to replace the empty cartridge with a new Bounce Dryer Bar. This is definitely something you want to try!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home