Thursday, August 13, 2009

Change is coming...

When the summer began, I anticipated long restful days at our cottage in New Hampshire. I envisioned myself catching up on books I've longed to read, blogging (alot), and exercising consistently. My summer turned out quite differently. The long restful days were replaced by lots of work around the cottage. I refinished countless pieces of furniture, painted walls and windows, and had my sister help me put the look together. I'll dedicate a post to the cottage transformation on another day. Throughout the summer, I continually thought about my blog and where I want it to go. I know that I have become quite passionate about saving money and blessing my family, but I'm also learning that life is about so much more. I'd like a website that is dedicated to help people save not only money, but also time, their health, and their sanity! Stay tuned! The new site is hopefully coming soon!
Search & Win

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ellen said...

Lisa, don't remember how I found you, but I've been following your blog for a while. I too have a wide spectrum covered by my blog--basically it's about my life, which covers frugality and simplicity, but also crafting and local events, as well as food and home. Check it out and let me know what you think....I'm at
GoldenHourGlass.blogspot.com

August 18, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home