Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Using What You Have


I can't believe my time in New Hampshire is coming to an end. My hubby and kids will be leaving on Sunday morning to fly home and I'll be leaving shortly after that. With that in mind, I need to use up what we have left so that we're not wasting food. Also, I'm trying not to spend any money on food this week since we're in a new budget month and I know I'm going to have to do some serious grocery shopping when we get home after being gone for 2 months. So, without further ado...here is this week's menu.

Breakfasts: Cereal, PopTarts, Toast and/or Fruit

Lunch: Fluffernutters or Grilled Cheese and Fruit

Monday- Eggs and Pancakes

Tuesday- BBQ Chicken Legs, Pasta with Sauce, Veggies, and Homemade Honey Wheat Bread

Wednesday- Taco Pie

Thursday- Hot Dogs and Mac and Cheese

Friday- Baked pasta and Homemade Honey Wheat Bread *We'll also probably have a birthday cake since my daughter turns 14 on Saturday!!!

Saturday- Cookout

Although this week is an unusual week, you can get lots of great menu planning ideas at Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. This week, Menu Plan Monday is being hosted by Toni over at The Happy Housewife! Make sure to check it out!

Search & Win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home