Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three Cheers for Target!

I love Target! If there was a Target closer to my house, I'd probably go there daily! Since it's 25 minutes away, I only make it there every other week or so! I visited Target today to pick up a few things and I learned something new. You can print coupons at Target...in the store...at the kiosk. I knew that you could stack a Target coupon and a manufacturers coupon, but I didn't know you could print the Target coupons while you're at the store. The Trainer I talked to at Target said "Why waste your paper and ink? You can use ours!" That's the kinds of stuff I want to hear! Here is my favorite Target deal this week...there are other great deals out there, but we really like Pop Tarts!

Pop Tarts ($1.92 for 8 count)
Combine $.75/1 Target coupon and $1.00/2 manufacturer coupon from the 8/2 Kelloggs insert

Each box is only $.67 after coupons!

To make this deal even sweeter (and if your Target allows more than one Target coupon in a transaction), you can use this rebate form here to turn this into a money maker! You would need to purchase 10 of these items in one transaction. Here is one way to use this rebate form.

Purchase 10 boxes of Pop Tarts at $1.92 each ($19.20)
*Use 5 $1/2 manufacturers coupons from 8/2 Kelloggs insert (These coupons can be purchased online if you don't have 5 of them.) (-$5.00)
*Use $.75/1 Target coupons (-7.50)

Total Spent $6.70 Get back $10 rebate by mail! This is a great money maker!!!
Search & Win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home