Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Great Aveda Freebies with Purchase


I absolutely love Aveda products. I love the smell and I love the way they make my skin and hair feel and look.

Right now you can get a free Body Care Trio set ($19 value) with any purchase when you use the code BODYGIFT129. Plus you'll get free standard shipping and they offer you 2 additional free samples as you go through the checkout process.

The Body Care Trio set includes:
I purchased a travel size item for $4.50, but if you want to splurge, I highly recommend the Caribbean Therapy Body Creme or the Foot Relief.

You can use all of these small size items to stock your travel kit, fill stockings, or give them away in a gift basket.

Thanks Mrs. Nespy's Frugal World for the heads up.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home