Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Fun


Some of us find ourselves struggling with money after a life-altering change...a loss of a job, a birth of a child, an adoption, a major disaster, etc. For most of us, however, the reason we struggle with money is that we regularly buy stuff we can't afford or we have bought stuff in the past we couldn't afford and are now trying to pay for it! I find it amazing how much easier it is to say no to things I want when I have a budget in place and I am sticking to it. When my husband and I sat down to make our budget, we came up with what we thought was a decent budget. We have been meeting weekly to discuss it and have found that we are both much more motivated when we have a goal in mind. Our goal is to get out of debt...and the best way to get out of debt and stay out of debt is "Don't buy stuff you can't afford!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home