Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why I'm Reading The Bible in 90 Days

I'm busy. I'm tired. I have a chronic illness. I work outside our home. I work inside our home. My kids need help with homework. We need to eat dinner together as a family. I want to spend time talking with my husband. I want to spend time laughing with my kids. I really should be exercising. I have commitments at the church. I need to post to my blog. Just typing these things makes me want to curl up in bed and take a nap. However, I know that the most important thing I can do is to spend time in the Word of God.

Unfortunately, in my busyness, God's Word doesn't always take priority. That is why I have committed along with many other lovely bloggers to read through the Bible in 90 days. Beginning on January 1st and continuing through March 31st, I will be reading through the entire Bible. I am excited to make this commitment and to see how God will work during this time! I hope you will consider joining me. If you're planning on participating, please leave me a comment or send me an email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home