Monday, December 21, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday: New Year's Resolutions

Photobucket
It's Top Ten Tuesday over at OhAmanda (and if you don't read her blog already, you really need to. And just a little FYI, she's a Disney Mom, which I totally want to be when I grow up). Ok...now on to the important things (not that OhAmanda and being a Disney Mom aren't important, but really, this is my blog and today I've decided to post about what I want).

I know it's not even Christmas yet, but I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolutions quite a bit lately and this is the year that I am going to accomplish them. I've tried to make these goals all SMART...Specific, Measurable Attainable, Realistic, and Timely, so here they are (in no particular order)

1. Lose weight (average at least one pound/week for the year)
2. Exercise at least 10,950 minutes
3. Stick to our budget...every single month!
4. Track all of our income and spending.
5. Read through the entire Bible.
6. Take a trip with the kids to Disney World or Disney Land
7. Post at least 5 times/week on my blog
8. Try 2 new recipes per month
9. Read 1 book or listen to 1 audiobook each week.
10. Take a creative writing or public speaking class.

{BONUS} I'd like to get more organized too, but I don't have a good plan for that yet...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Shelley said...

Happy Holidays! Following from MBC! I'd love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley

December 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Wow, I really can't even think about New Year's, I'm still dealing with Christmas! Good luck on reaching those goals in 2010!

December 22, 2009 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous mandi @ it's come to this said...

I started a mental list of a few of my goals for 2010 too ... but you've got all yours on paper already so I think that's 1 pt towards your "bonus goal" :)

December 22, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

how cool! i just found your blog thanks to the library's newsletter...i'm in your city too! i know you have a program coming up on the 12th and i'll try to be there..we're always looking for ways to save money!

December 23, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home