Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free Lip Product from Bath & Body Works

I was so excited today when I opened my inbox to find a new coupon from Bath & Body Works.

FREE Lip Item (up to $8) with ANY purchase

This is one of my favorite coupons because I love their lip products and it works with any purchase...even on clearance and inexpensive items. If you don't have anything particular in mind, try the foaming hand soap for only $3, the shea infused socks for only $5, or look for a small hand sanitizer or nail file for only a buck or two!

I used my coupon today and purchased a pair of their super cozy socks with shea butter* for only $5. The socks and lip gloss will be a great addition to one of my daughters' Christmas stocking.

*These Bath & Body works shea infused socks are my all time favorite cozy socks! A lip gloss and a pair of these socks for only $5 is a steal and would make a great gift for any woman on your list!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home