Sunday, November 15, 2009

FREE 4 Week Trial of Amazon Prime


I am so excited to see the return of this deal! Simply click here to sign up for your free 4 week trial of Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime gives you FREE Two-Day Shipping with no minimum purchase when you start a free trial of Amazon Prime! That means you can order what you want, when you want, without worrying about a minimum amount for shipping!

I love Amazon and am planning on using my giftcards I earned at Swagbucks to buy some of my Christmas gifts! This totally sweetens the deal for me!

If you haven't signed up for Amazon Prime in the past, click here to sign up. This deal is only available to new Amazon Prime Members.

Thanks Money Saving Madness! You totally made my day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home