Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alice.com Certificates on Swagbucks: Two of My Favorite Things Come Together

It's like Peanut Butter and Chocolate... These things are great by individually, but they're even better combined.
Search & Win

I love Swagbucks. I've talked about them often. I love that I can search online throughout the day and win Swagbucks which I then redeem for Amazon.com gift cards (or other cool prizes!) I was thrilled today when I noticed on the Swagbucks blog that they now have $5 Alice.com Gift cards for only 12 Swagbucks! You better believe that I bought one in a heartbeat!

Alice.com
is an online retailer of household products. If you're tired of running to the store when you run out of toilet paper or trash bags, this is the site for you. Alice.com allows you to manage all your household, healthy, and beauty product shopping in one place. It will even send you reminders if you choose to order more of a particular product. Alice.com also has clip-free coupons that can automatically be applied to your order. Shipping is always free (and it's really fast...my products normally arrive the next day or 2 days later max!) and the only catch is that you need to order at least 6 items. I just made another purchase today (they have a variety of Kotex pantyliners for only $0.41/box and Bic Razors for $0.96/pack. My whole order came to $3.33. You may be able to do better than this by combining sales and coupons, but you'd have to leave your warm cozy house. Plus, if you sign up using this link, you will get a $10 credit in your Alice.com account once you have spent more than $50 on their site.

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, what are you waiting for? There's no time like the present. And speaking of presents...Christmas is less than 6 weeks away and I will be using quite a few of the Amazon.com gift cards I've earned through Swagbucks to buy presents. Wouldn't you like to get some gift cards too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home