Monday, November 23, 2009

Become a Member of VocalPoint and receive FREE Samples and Coupons


I love trying new products (especially when they're free)! Since joining VocalPoint in the spring, I have found that my mailbox often contains goodies like free samples and coupons for free products. I've had the opportunity to try a full sized Bounce Dryer bar which totally rocks (you can see my post about it here) as well as Secret Clinical Deodorant. Plus I've received coupons for a free box of Kashi cereal, a free box of Rice Krispies, and most recently, I received coupons for Pantene. They also include coupons to share with your friends (this is a great way to bless others).

If you're not already a VocalPoint mom, you can sign up here. It's a great way to try new products (and ones you already love) for free!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home