Friday, May 1, 2009

Vera Bradley...Totally Worth the Splurge!

I love purses, handbags, and luggage! Unfortunately, I don't like the cheap stuff! One of my favorite splurges is Vera Bradley! There are great colorful prints and fun patterns and best of all, you can throw them in the machine and wash them. We use Vera Bradley back packs, lunch bags, purses, duffle bags, lap top carriers, wallets, beach towels, belts, and pajamas! What can I say...we're quite addicted! Much of what I purchase from Vera Bradley is on sale, but there are some things I'd splurge for whether they were on sale or not! I have also found that Vera does some great online promotions! Right now Vera Bradley is offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
If you're looking for a great gift for someone special for Mother's Day, check out Vera Bradley! (And if you want to send me a gift too, I'd be totally fine with that!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home