Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award


Julie at Kingdom Klipper nominated me for this award. Julie has a great blog and I really appreciate her nomination!!!


The Rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award

My Nominees: (drumroll please...)
1. Nickels-N-Dimes
2. Hip 2 Save
3. Bargain Briana
4. Kiki's Korner
5. Keeping The Kingdom First
6. Moms By Heart
7. The Happy Housewife
8. Money Saving Methods
9. Deal Seeking Mom
10. Common Sense With Money
11. Get Rich Slowly

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Thank you so much for nominating me, Lisa. I'm truly honored to be listed with such a fine group of bloggers. I spy a couple of new ones that I need to go check out now!

April 1, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Donna@www.frugaldonna.blogspot.com said...

Congrats on your nomination!

April 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous LittlePeopleWealth said...

Congratulations :)

April 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home