Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still dealing with the flood! UGH!

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. We are still dealing with repercussions from the flooded basement we had 2 weeks ago. We have fans going 24/7 in our basement and our sump pump hasn't stopped running yet! My hubby spent the entire weekend in the basement working on sump related issues and some pipe issues that our city recommended we change. I also endured a week without my husband (and he'll be gone this week too) which was not so fun in the aftermath of everything going on.

I'll be honest with you! I haven't dealt well with the stress! This has been a tiring and expensive ordeal! Hopefully within the next few weeks things will settle down and I'll get back to posting (and shopping and looking for deals)! Thanks for being patient!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Becky w/ Nickels-n-Dimes said...

This stinks. I am sorry to hear you are still dealing with this. I bet it's stressful. Praying it gets better soon!

March 22, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home