Sunday, March 15, 2009

Under Water and Under the Weather!

We're still dealing with the water in our basement...although it is mostly dry now! I have been working this weekend on itemizing and taking pictures of everything in our basement. We were so thankful to have friends who came over today to help us...we even had people help who didn't know us! What a blessing! I will be working on gathering replacement costs this week and hopefully will be able to get some of this stuff taken care of quickly. In the meantime, I am still fighting the same cold/allergy/sinus issue that I've been fighting for the last two weeks and have decided it might be time to visit the doctor. Hopefully, he'll be able to get me fixed up and back to full speed in no time. All of this rambling is to say...who knows when I'll be back to blogging...hopefully in the next few days! Thanks for all your warm wishes and prayers! They are very appreciated!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home