Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Top Ten {Tuesday}: Favorite Sites of 2009


I love the internet. Seriously...I big pink puffy heart the internet! I have no idea what I did before its existence. Although there are many sites I love and check every day, here are my 10 favorite sites that make my life better in one way or another. Without further ado... the Top Ten Sites of 2009 according to moi!

1. Swagbucks - I've received over $100 in Amazon (and other) gift cards just for surfing the web and referring my friends to do the same!

2. Amazon - Using the gift cards I mentioned above (and some of my hard earned cash), I've been able to buy great Christmas gifts and much needed stuff for our house and family. The prices are great and I don't have to leave the comfort of home.

3. (in)courage - A website full of posts that feel more like letters from a good friend. Some of my all time favorite bloggers are contributors here!

4. GirlTalk - A mom and three daughters talking about Biblical womanhood and a whole lot of other fun stuff. Prepare to be challenged!

5. Coupons.com - You can't beat high value coupons that you can print off at your leisure. Plus, they introduce new coupons each month.

6. Mr. Rebates - It doesn't get much better than getting money back for shopping! This cashback site is easy to use and the payouts are quite good!

7. Hotwire - You can't beat the travel deals! Last weekend I stayed in a 3 1/2 star hotel for $49. Last fall, it was a 4 star hotel for $79 in Chicago. And there were plenty of other Hotwire hotel deals in between. Definitely the way to go for hotel rooms!

8. ShopAtHome - Another great cashback website. This site even offers cashback on gift cards. It's almost like getting paid to shop.

9. Facebook- Admit it...we all love it and use it regularly. How would we keep track of all of those friends from elementary school without it? If you're on Facebook, you ought to become a fan of Simplified Saving. All the cool kids are doing it!

10. Dave Ramsey - I love both the Dave Ramsey website and theMy Total Money Makeover site. I can't say enough good things about Dave Ramsey.

This post is linked to Top Ten {Tuesday} over at Oh Amanda and Works for Me Wednesday at We are THAT Family (both also make the cut in my fave sites!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nashville TV Show said...

Those are all good ones!! I did alot through Amazon this year. I've done so in the past as well, but I don't know it just seemed like this year there was alot of really good deals!!

December 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Taylor at Household Management 101 said...

I have seen the (in)courage site a couple of times but haven't taken the time to really check it out. Now I will based on your suggestion. Thanks!

December 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home