Monday, December 28, 2009

The Bible in 90 Days: I Can't Wait to Begin

Bible in 90 Days

The Bible in 90 Days Challenge (hosted by Mom's Toolbox) is beginning in only 4 days. When I read Amy's post, I knew I wanted to be involved. I'm thrilled to be joining a great group of bloggers in digging into God's Word!

As I've thought about the time commitment and the already hectic pace of my life, I have come up with a plan. I will get out of bed 30 minutes earlier each day in order to start my day off right. I know there will be days when I won't finish it all in one setting and where I will have to read in bits and pieces throughout the day, but I know that the time I invest will be worth it. I was really excited to discover that Amazon offers The Bible in 90 Days for Kindle. This will make it easier to accomplish my goal...especially while I'm traveling.

I hope you'll prayerfully consider joining us! To sign up, visit Mom's Toolbox (and please leave a comment here as well). Also, if you're on Twitter, look for the #B90Days hashtag.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home