Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Paint from Glidden

One of the cheapest ways to change the look of a room (or a piece of furniture) is with paint!  As I mentioned earlier this week, this summer I am going to attempt to fix up our cottage on a shoestring budget and I have spent the last few days looking at paint.  I stumbled across this deal from Glidden and am so excited to share it with you!  

Starting today, June 25th, Glidden is offering a free quart of paint!  I know that a quart of paint won't paint a room, but it will paint a piece of furniture or a small wall.  It's also great to have around as touch up paint!  Simply go here to pick out your favorite color of paint or call 1-800-GLIDDEN!  

Enjoy your paint!

Search & Win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home